Designation given to companies aligning with the mission of Miracle Babies in a mutually supportive ongoing relationship or for a special project.
Financial contributors 2021-2022
- The Stanley and Joyce Black Family Foundation
- The Mirandon Foundation for Hope, Inc.
- San Diego County Board of Supervisors
- Jeff & Jennifer Gross Family Foundation
- Frank Motors
- Safe & Sound Visitation
- The Joan Wait Family Fund
- Joy of Life LLC
- Rite Aid Foundation
- PEERS Network, Inc.
- Sydney Holland Foundation
- Rodeo Drive Inc.
Miracle Circle was founded in 2014 to band together philanthropic and innovative leaders to serve as good will ambassadors who support the work of Miracle Babies through fundraising, community outreach, and advocacy.
Hospitals We Serve
Miracle Babies supports families from the following NICU’s:
- Kaiser Permanente San Diego
- Rady Children’s Hospital San Diego
- San Diego Naval Medical Center
- Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
- Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Sharp Chula Vista
- Sharp Grossmont Hospital
- Sharp Mary Birch Hospital for Women and Newborns
- Tri-City Medical Center
- UC San Diego Medical Center
Through our Miracle Circle Orange County Chapter we support families at:
Childrens Hospital Orange County (CHOC)
UC Irvine Medical Center
Through our Miracle Circle Los Angeles Chapter we support families at:
Children’s Hospital Los Angeles (CHLA)