Providing Much Needed Supplies
Diaper Distribution Events
In response to the financial stress the COVID-19 pandemic has placed on families, we are hosting drive-thru diaper distributions for families in Southern California.
Miracle Babies Care Bags are distributed monthly to NICU’s throughout Southern California, and quarterly at CHOC and UCI in Orange County.
Miracle Hours provide a unique way of supporting parents with hospitalized newborns. Miracle Babies provides meals and crafts for the families in the hospital which allows them to come together to verbalize their concerns, seek peer support and validation all while making memories during their NICU stay.
Maternal Mental Health Support
My Brain & My Baby
The Miracle Babies Maternal Mental Wellness Program (My Brain & My Baby) is designed to provide individual and group therapy, support and resources at no cost to referred individuals experiencing maternal mental health conditions.
Our Special Delivery shuttle vans provide free roundtrip transportation to moms with complicated pregnancies, babies with cardiac defects, and parents with an infant in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU).
Miracle Babies works closely with hospital clinicians and health care providers to ensure parents have access to their newborns addressing inequities for low-income parents through free access to transportation.
Eligibility for referral to Miracle Babies Transportation Program:
- The Transportation Program is specific to families who have a newborn(s) in the NICU/CTICU or those with babies diagnosed with a CHD at a partnering hospital.
- Referrals are only accepted by hospital social workers.
- Participants must be independent to get in and out of the shuttle.
- Transportation is only provided within the county of the hospital
Transportation is only for the parents. Other adult caregivers will be considered space permitting.
- Rider must be able to ride cooperatively with others.